Bullet Point Update
March 18, 2014 § Leave a comment
1. HAVE A VERY EXCITING INTERVIEW ON THURSDAY
2. PhD kid never texted me again. I’m super relieved I don’t have to break up with him and crush his little heart.
3. Mia has started pooping in the house and eating it. Beyond disgusting. And I don’t know how to get her to stop going to the bathroom in the house. I’m hopeless!
4. I’m doing pretty well at my current job, but lots of fingers and toes are crossed for my thursday interview.
5. My morning yoga classes are great except my balance is terrible (I’m 20 lbs heavier than when I did so much yoga in college, so I guess that’s to be expected) and planks are still beyond torture/impossible.
6. I’ve gotten much better at following the steps for Step class but it’s still kicking my ass. Dripping sweat. Everywhere.
7. Working out like that just makes me want BEER AND BURGERS OMG. That’s not how you lose weight, kid.
8. Got a reality check on the house dream. But there’s always next year! 🙂 Gotta get some money in the bank first.
9. Ready to have a social life but have no idea how to make it happen. No friends left really so I’m trying to pretend like I’m in a new city. What would I do? Where would I go? How to meet people… as a very awkward adult…
10. Mom and Dad will be in town on Friday! Food + art = excitement. Also decided we’re going parasailing for my birthday (wayyyy cheaper than skydiving).